Frequently Asked Questions
(Don't see your question? Contact us!)
1. How do I create an account? How do I purchase?
If you own a boutique or online store you can create an account with your valid tax id/resale certificate number here: carolinehillwholesale.com/account/register
Once created you are immediately approved to shop! If you are having trouble creating an account be sure to complete all form fields, leave the blue box checked, click "Sign Up", submit the Recaptcha to prove you aren't a robot on the following page and then you should be signed in and approved to begin shopping!
2. How do I return damaged product?
Please fill out our our return form: carolinehillwholesale.com/pages/returns
3. What is the minimum order?
We have a $100 order minimum (excluding shipping) but it can be any mix of items! If you are getting a message that No Shipping Methods are found for your address in checkout, double check to make sure you have $100 worth of merchandise in your cart.
4. What are your shipping rates and speed?
We generally ship within 24-48 hours, Monday - Friday. Our standard shipping is 2-5 days. Our shipping rates start at $14.
5. Are your handbags genuine or faux leather?
They are vegan leather. No animals were harmed!
6. Is your jewelry nickel free?
Our jewelry is nickel and lead compliant with federal regulation.
7. Where do you ship from?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Thomasville, Georgia!
8. Where can I find your market schedule?
9. Do you require a specific markup?
You determine the markup! We recommend a 2x - 4x markup.
10. Can I use your pictures on my social media accounts and website?
You can use whatever pictures you would like!
11. Can I put my own cards and tags on your items?
Feel free to remove ours and brand them as your own!
12. Do you ship to California?
Due to laws and policies existing in California, we are unable to ship our products to California.